Current safety requirements: We mask-up and welcome timed-reservations 48 hours in advanced to manage capacity and safe-guards.
Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit
2439 Fourth Street in Detroit, Michigan USA
Donors, Sponsors, Alliances, Community collaboratives, Businesses and Individuals
We appreciate those who value design learning. Together we are making a difference.
We explore the past, dive into current innovation and ignite interest to discover the future of the Design Industry.
MM-O-DD is an AH-HA spark with innovative programming opening doors to the Design Industry.
* Albert Kahn Legacy Foundation, American Alliance Of Museums, *American Association of State and Local Historical Museums, *Arrow Office Supply, * Banner Signs,
* Belle Isle Aquarium, * Belle Isle Conservancy, * Blue World Productions, * Build Institute, CCS:College For Creative Studies
* Culture Source, * Collected Detroit, * Detroit Center For Design And Technology (LTU), Design Core Detroit, Design Core Network, * Detroit Design Festival,
* Detroit Riverfront Conservancy, *Downtown Boxing Gym-Youth Program, * Display Group, DNR: Department Of Natural Resources Outdoor Adventure Center, * Fantasee Lighting,
* Global Ties > Detroit, GuideStar, * Hedgehog, Heinz C. Prechter Bipolar Research Program (U of M), Industrial Sewing And Innovation Center (ISAIC),
* Jenesis Entertainment and Staffing, * Michigan Museum Association, * Michigan Science Center, * Nature Comes Standard, * Pernod Ricard, * Robert C. Jones Foundation,
The Lazov Agency, * Uniland Corp., * Wrighteous Designs
* Financial and/or In-Kind contributions